Due to COVID-19, we have instated many new health and safety precautions to minimize risk. Any class may be participated in virtually via Zoom, upon request. Please let us know when you register for classes if you would like to join us in-person or online. View the Fall Semester Schedule here.
- We ask that ALL individuals continue to wear masks in common areas and other shared spaces (ie: lobby, bathroom, hallway etc).
- Fully vaccinated individuals may share proof of vaccination to unmask in classes. A digital copy is sufficient. You may show us your vaccine record in person (the actual card or photo of it) or via email (school@
missouricontemporaryballet.org ). We will not keep a copy on record but will record the vaccine date.
- If you prefer to keep your vaccination status private, or if you are unable or choose to remain unvaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask in-studio at this time.
- Our staff is fully vaccinated and teachers may unmask for Adult/Teen Open Classes only.
- Children’s Camp, Junior Intensive, and Children’s division classes will remained masked for the Summer.
- Temperatures will still be taken before entering the studio.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently throughout their time in the studio.
- Bring a full water bottle. Water is also available for sale for $1.
- Enter and exit the building and studio masked until your status is noted upon arrival.
- Take off their street shoes before entering the studios.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in. Students will NOT be allowed in classes 10 minutes pass the start time. This ensures they are properly warmed up for classes to avoid injury.
- If you are symptomatic, please cancel or reschedule your class.
- If you have a pending test result, please cancel or reschedule your class until you receive a negative test result.
- We will continue to run our air purifiers and indoor ventilation fans.
- We will continue with our vigorous cleaning practices before and after each class.
- ALL COVID protocols are subject to change and adjustment.
When coming to the studio, we encourage our dance families to bring as few people into the building as possible. If you’d like to drop off and pick up your dancer at the door, please give us a call at (573)825-0095 when you arrive; a staff member will escort your dancer to and from their class.
We appreciate you all for your support, flexibility, and patience this year. We hope you are safe and healthy at this time, and we look forward to dancing with you soon. Know that you are always part of the School of MCB Family and that is is our #1 priority to create a safe and healthy place for all. We ask and thank you for your continued patience as we enter a new stage of COVID-policy refinement.
Dancers ages 10 & up are now required to wear masks at all times within the School of MCB. Individuals under the age of 10, and those unable to wear a mask while dancing for medical reasons, are exempt from this policy. We fully respect any medical reasons and will practice extra awareness/sanitation measures to further protect those individuals. If you forget your mask or do not have one, we do have a limited supply of disposable masks at the front desk.
All teachers, staff members, and volunteers will wear masks at all times. Each studio is thoroughly sanitized before, between, and after every class, and the floor is taped into 6×6′ or larger squares to ensure proper social distancing. Teachers and dancers are given hand sanitizer before, during, and after classes. Class sizes have also been limited in order to maintain as much space between the dancers and teachers as possible.